Sunday, April 12, 2020

BeanZ Meanderings 2006

Sab playing Tabla at T2F

This post took me longer than I thought. Looking for 2 pictures took very long but we found them. Looking for a comment that I had copied somewhere, but forgotten where, took even longer. Got that too … eventually. 

What also took long was my reading the blog again and again … and specially the movie piece which brought back memories when Sabeen (occasionally with Mimi) would come to our house to watch films that I had kept aside to watch often (yes, I do watch some movies many times). And the Hair piece: a film that Sabeen and I had watched many times together. I had always told her to watch it live (I had done that when it first came out on stage in London) … and was so thrilled when she could see it.





No comments:

Post a Comment